- About Us
- Advisory Board & Team
- Research Unit
What We Do?
Being committed to be Center of Research Excellence, CSIP strives to provide high quality research and consultation services and products to our stakeholders and beneficiaries:
- Collecting comprehensive primary and second data
- Publishing quarterly key socio-economic indicators and bi-annual macroeconomic update
- Conducting academic and policy research on monetary and fiscal policy, trade, investment, finance, agriculture, industry, services, SMEs, health, education, poverty, gender, science and technology, urban amenities and smart city, climate change, and environment
- Observing mega trend, geopolitical, and security studies
- Providing policy advisory, business and development consultancies; and
- Publishing and disseminating research products.